We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
We have a wide array of driving and meetups throughout the year. Take a look a the calendar to find an event that interests you and come say hi!
Do you have an adventure you'd like to share with us on social media? Tag us! @pcasandiego
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
- February 22 - February 23
- February 23 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am PST
- February 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm UTC-8
- February 29 @ 6:30 am - 5:00 pm PST
- e-Brake News: First Drive: Porsche 718 GTS with 4.0-liter flat sixFebruary 18, 2020 First Drive: 4.0-liter flat six makes Porsche 718 GTS sound as good as it drives on road and track PCA—On the record, Chevrolet’s new mid-engined C8 Corvette is merely an interesting curiosity to the folks at Porsche AG and PCNA. Behind closed doors, one gets the impression that the threat assessment is […]
- e-Brake News: First Drive: 2020 Porsche Macan GTSFebruary 11, 2020 2020 Porsche Macan GTS: Drives like a big hot hatch with big power PCA—At this point, pretty much everyone reading this knows by heart what the Porsche AG press materials reiterate: No matter which model range, “the GTS models are some of the sportiest, most dynamic and most emotive vehicles in their […]