We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
June 17: PCA – San Diego region offers members yet another opportunity to enjoy driving their Porsches on some truly great back roads (which if you think about it...is probably the reason you bought a Porsche in the first place.)
PCA-SDR Back Country Tour
Check Out Our Calendar For Future Events
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- June 24 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- June 26 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- June 30 @ 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
- July 1 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- e-Brake News: Driving Porsche's Mission E/Taycan Cross Turismo conceptJune 19, 2018 Video: Driving Porsche's Mission E/Taycan Cross Turismo concept PCA—Much has been written about Porsche's Mission E electric sedan concept (recently renamed Taycan), yet for all of the information about it floating around the internet, there's nothing like seeing the EV in action.Watch Video SHARE The Best Looking 911 Won The 24 Hours […]
- e-Brake News: Porsche's 70th anniversary — 'Sportscar Together Day'June 12, 2018 Porsche's 70th anniversary — 'Sportscar Together Day' PCA—Porsche AG was faced with a tough decision around its 70th anniversary. It could have easily let the milestone go by with just token recognition. Instead, it launched a largely social media-driven worldwide campaign entitled “Sportscar Together Day” and hosted drives and events June 8-10 […]
Articles / Gallery
- Car Brands Are Trying Everything To Stay Relevant, Including 2000+HP Boats
12 Jun 2018
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: Car Brands Are Trying Everything To Stay Relevant, Including 2000+HP Boats From the January 2018 issue I knew we were getting pulled over even before the blue lights came on. In this respect, boats are the same as cars. […]
- Porsche 911 Chief Talks Philosophy and Future, Including a Plug-In Model
5 Jun 2018
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: Porsche 911 Chief Talks Philosophy and Future, Including a Plug-In Model Back in December, we had the chance to sample two distinctly different sides of Porsche: The 718 Boxster/Cayman GTS and the Panamera Sport Turismo Turbo S […]
- New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA “The title sponsorship of the Porsche Race to Singapore contributes to the internationalization of our engagement in women’s tennis. It intensifies our successful partnership with the WTA and enriches it with a […]