We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
June 17: PCA – San Diego region offers members yet another opportunity to enjoy driving their Porsches on some truly great back roads (which if you think about it...is probably the reason you bought a Porsche in the first place.)
PCA-SDR Back Country Tour
Check Out Our Calendar For Future Events
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- August 16 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- August 16 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- August 18 @ 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
- August 19 @ 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
- e-Brake News: Model Guide: Porsche 911 Turbo — 1976-2011August 14, 2018 Model Guide: Porsche 911 Turbo — 1976-2011 PCA—Since it was first launched in the mid-1970s, the 911 Turbo has represented what Porsche considers the epitome of its road-car offerings in terms of performance and technology, and not much has changed with the exception of the odd supercar the manufacturer releases every decade […]
- e-Brake News: 12 Porsches we'll be watching at the Monterey Car Week auctionsAugust 7, 2018 12 Porsches we'll be watching at the Monterey Car Week auctions PCA—The World Cup of car events, Monterey Car Week, is nearly upon us. In addition to the Porsche Club of America’s Werks Reunion, there are dozens of events going on, and the six major auction houses are bringing their A-game. Here […]
Articles / Gallery
- Porsche celebrates double victory at Le Mans 24-hour marathon
22 Jun 2018
Source Porsche : Porsche Motorsports newsroom LeMans Porsche has once again made history and won both GTE classes at the world’s toughest long distance race In the pro-category, the Porsche 911 RSR with the starting number 92 concluded the 86th edition of the Le Mans […]
- Strong demand for the Panamera with hybrid drive
22 Jun 2018
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: Strong demand for the Panamera with hybrid drive In France, for example, the figure is 70 per cent, in Austria it is over 80 per cent and in Belgium it is even over 90 per cent. When it comes to […]
- Car Brands Are Trying Everything To Stay Relevant, Including 2000+HP Boats
12 Jun 2018
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: Car Brands Are Trying Everything To Stay Relevant, Including 2000+HP Boats From the January 2018 issue I knew we were getting pulled over even before the blue lights came on. In this respect, boats are the same as cars. […]