We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
January 22: Drivers Awards Party for the 2016 Racing Season. Come join your fellow Porsche Club Racers in celebration of a season's accomplishments. You've put in the track time, now it's party time! Trophies will be awarded for the 2016 Autocross & Time Trial series on Sunday, January 22, 2017.
CHECK OUT OUR CALENDAR
There’s always something going on!
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- January 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
- January 22 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- January 29 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- January 28 - January 29
- e-Brake News: 911 Carrera and Targa GTS v3.0: 'Typically GTS' Porsches get tasteful standard equipmentJanuary 10, 2017 911 Carrera and Targa GTS v3.0: 'Typically GTS' Porsches get more power and tasteful standard equipment PCA—The 911 Carrera GTS will be offered in version 3.0, confirmed by Porsche in an announcement over the weekend. It’ll be “Typically GTS,” according to Porsche, which means it’ll have a bit more horsepower, a lot […]
- e-Brake News: Register for springtime Treffen Hill Country tomorrow!January 3, 2017 Register for springtime Treffen Hill Country tomorrow! PCA—Mark Treffen Hill Country on your calendars (March 29 – April 2) as a must-attend event in central Texas this spring.Dine, drive, and explore the beautiful hills west of Austin with fellow PCA members, guided by the local Region.Registration opens tomorrow (Jan. 4), 2 PM […]
Articles / Gallery
- 2017 Porsche Macan Turbo with Performance Package: When Too Much Isn’t Enough
13 Jan 2017
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: 2017 Porsche Macan Turbo with Performance Package: When Too Much Isn’t Enough The Porsche Macan is one of our favorite SUVs, so much so that we named it the best luxury compact on our 10Best Trucks and SUVs list. […]
- Songs of Innocence and of Experience: Singer Vehicle Design’s Porsche 911s at the Detroit Auto Show
11 Jan 2017
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: Songs of Innocence and of Experience: Singer Vehicle Design’s Porsche 911s at the Detroit Auto Show January 11, 2017 at 4:06 pm by Davey G. Johnson | Photography by Davey G. Johnson To add a modicum of visual pep […]
- The New 450-hp Porsche 911 GTS Could Be the Sweetest Sweet Spot Yet
8 Jan 2017
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: The New 450-hp Porsche 911 GTS Could Be the Sweetest Sweet Spot Yet Some of our favorite Porsches over the past few years have been GTS models, and we’re happy to see the variant reappear on schedule for the […]