We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
December 16: Come join us for our last Tech Session of the year at Porsche of San Diego. Classic Porsches and their service will be the theme and the event will have surprises and prizes for participants! Their boutique will be open and fully stocked for those last minute holiday purchases.
Tech Session: Porsche of San Diego
Check Out Our Calendar For Future Events
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- November 1 - December 17
- December 16 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
PCA-SDR Breakfast With Santa at Mimi’s Cafe / Toy Delivery – Please bring a toy to donate (no stuffed animals)December 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- December 25
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 911 Carrera T introduced at the LA Auto ShowDecember 5, 2017 New Porsche 911 Carrera T introduced at the LA Auto Show PCA—Porsche introduced the new Carrera T on Wednesday at the Los Angeles International Auto Show. The nomenclature may be reminiscent of the 911T, which was the base 911 in the U.S. from 1969-73, but in reality, the designation is where the […]
- Your PCA e-Brake News November 2017 RecapDecember 1, 2017 SHARE Dear e-Brake subscriber,As you know, Porsche Club of America delivers e-Brake News to your inbox every Tuesday. This is the November monthly recap.To the left, check out the November issue of Porsche Panorama. Scroll down to find a recap of the top five e-Brake News articles of the month.As always, scroll […]
Articles / Gallery
- New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA “The title sponsorship of the Porsche Race to Singapore contributes to the internationalization of our engagement in women’s tennis. It intensifies our successful partnership with the WTA and enriches it with a […]
- Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title The Cayenne, driven by Porsche GB technician Richard Payne, towed the aircraft over a distance of 42-metres at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, to set a new Guinness World Records title […]
- 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick
24 Apr 2017
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick When Porsche revised its roadster line last year, rechristening it the 718 Boxster, restyling it slightly, and swapping in turbocharged 2.0- and 2.5-liter flat-four-cylinder engines for […]