We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
July 1: Join your fellow autocrossers at Qualcomm Stadium in the West Lot for AX fun. PCA-SDR Autocross participation is limited to PCA members only. Autocross fee is $60 pre-registered, Walk-up fee is $90 (not available to PCA members with “student” status.)
CHECK OUT OUR CALENDAR
There’s always something going on!
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- July 23 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
- July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- July 29
- July 30 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- e-Brake News: Porsche Parade in Spokane was largest ever [w/video]July 18, 2017 Porsche Parade in Spokane was largest ever [w/video] PCA—This past week, a record 2,500 PCA members descended upon Spokane, Washington, for the 62nd Porsche Parade, hosting and participating in dozens of activities, including a concours d’elegance, driving tours, an autocross, time-speed-distance and gimmick rallies, tech quiz, and more. Read More SHARE If […]
- e-Brake News: Five Porsches to buy right nowJuly 11, 2017 Five Porsches to buy right now PCA—Vintage Porsches have been arguably one of the most active sub-markets in the overall classiccar market of the last five years. Certainly, there’s been some cooling-off of late, particularly among long-hood 911s, but even still, many of the nice ones remain above six-figures. It might be […]
Articles / Gallery
- New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA “The title sponsorship of the Porsche Race to Singapore contributes to the internationalization of our engagement in women’s tennis. It intensifies our successful partnership with the WTA and enriches it with a […]
- Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title The Cayenne, driven by Porsche GB technician Richard Payne, towed the aircraft over a distance of 42-metres at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, to set a new Guinness World Records title […]
- 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick
24 Apr 2017
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick When Porsche revised its roadster line last year, rechristening it the 718 Boxster, restyling it slightly, and swapping in turbocharged 2.0- and 2.5-liter flat-four-cylinder engines for […]