We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
January 30: Meet up with your Porsche club social friends at Urge Gastropub in San Marcos, our one stop entertainment destination. Great comfort foods, wines, craft cocktails and an extensive beer list are accompanied with bowling, bocce ball and a ton of fun!
PCA-SDR Last Tuesday Social
Check Out Our Calendar For Future Events
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- March 23 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- March 24 - March 25
- March 25 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- March 27 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- e-Brake News: Porsche Macan real world reviewMarch 21, 2018 Porsche Macan real world review PCA—In March of 2017, I decided to upgrade my ride to a premium Sport Utility Vehicle, and the most influential criterion in my decision was an emphasis on “Sport” more than “Utility.” I test-drove a Porsche Macan and all of its competitors from Europe and Japan. Some […]
- e-Brake News: Werks Reunion Amelia Island celebrates Porsche and 356 OutlawsMarch 13, 2018 Second annual Werks Reunion Amelia Island celebrates Porsche and 356 Outlaws [w/video] PCA—The 2018 Werks Reunion Amelia Island hosted by Porsche Club of America went off without a hitch on Friday, March 9, the day before the flagship Concours d’Elegance. It attracted more than 500 Porsches in the display corral and judged […]
Articles / Gallery
- New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA “The title sponsorship of the Porsche Race to Singapore contributes to the internationalization of our engagement in women’s tennis. It intensifies our successful partnership with the WTA and enriches it with a […]
- Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title The Cayenne, driven by Porsche GB technician Richard Payne, towed the aircraft over a distance of 42-metres at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, to set a new Guinness World Records title […]
- 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick
24 Apr 2017
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick When Porsche revised its roadster line last year, rechristening it the 718 Boxster, restyling it slightly, and swapping in turbocharged 2.0- and 2.5-liter flat-four-cylinder engines for […]