We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
January 27: Our monthly Cars & SDR event is upon us! This is an informal event were members meet to socialize, oogle over each other's cars, and discuss all things Porsche. Come on out to Jesse's Bake Shop and meet you fellow PCA-SDR members!
January Cars & SDR
February 9: PCA – San Diego region offers members yet another unique driving opportunity! Bring the family for an off-road driving adventure in the beautiful Anza-Borrego Desert State Park and learn to safely maneuver your Porsche over varied types of terrain.
PCA-SDR Off-Road Adventure Tour
Check Out Our Calendar For Future Events
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- March 24 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC-8
- March 26 @ 5:45 pm - 9:00 pm UTC-8
- March 26 @ 5:45 pm - 6:45 pm PDT
- March 29 - March 31
- e-Brake News: Driving Porsche's GT3 and GT3 RS at PECMarch 19, 2019 GT Academy: Driving Porsche's GT3 and GT3 RS at PEC PCA—My week began riding Ducati’s new 226-horsepower Panigale V4S. Sporting a power-to-weight ratio better than an F1 car, the urgency of this piece of machinery has my deepest respect. Knowing in just days I would be visiting the Porsche Experience Center (PEC) […]
- e-Brake News: Celebrating Porsche at Werks Reunion Amelia Island 2019 — plus award winners [w/video]March 12, 2019 Celebrating Porsche at Werks Reunion Amelia Island 2019 — plus award winners [w/video] PCA—For the third year in a row PCA brought Werks Reunion to the East Coast the Friday before the Amelia Island Concours. More than 700 Porsches showed up, with 150 in the judged class, 350 in the display corral, […]