We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
August 19: Come to an exciting tech session at Hoehn Porsche where topics will include the new Panamera, the latest in hybrid technology as well as a tour of their new temporary home. As always food will be provided and various prizes will be awarded to attendees.
Tech Session: Hoehn Porsche
CHECK OUT OUR CALENDAR
There’s always something going on!
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- November 1 - December 17
- November 23
- November 26
- November 26 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- e-Brake News: In-depth Video: Intermediate shaft and IMS bearing explainedNovember 21, 2017 Video: Intermediate shaft and IMS bearing explained PCA—One of the most contentious subjects in the Porsche world is the intermediate shaft (IMS) bearing used in water-cooled 911s and Boxsters and Caymans from model years 1997 to 2008. So whenour test drive and inspection videos of a 986 Boxster and 996 Carrera collectively […]
- e-Brake News: 2017 Porsche Macan GTS: Driving ImpressionsNovember 14, 2017 2017 Porsche Macan GTS: Driving Impressions PCA—My wife Helaine is convinced that the Macan GTS has the ability to bend spacetime. “We don’t really go any faster than normal, but weseem to get where we’re going sooner,” she observed. I’m not sure about the precise physics or the Macan’s ability to create […]
Articles / Gallery
- New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA “The title sponsorship of the Porsche Race to Singapore contributes to the internationalization of our engagement in women’s tennis. It intensifies our successful partnership with the WTA and enriches it with a […]
- Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title The Cayenne, driven by Porsche GB technician Richard Payne, towed the aircraft over a distance of 42-metres at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, to set a new Guinness World Records title […]
- 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick
24 Apr 2017
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick When Porsche revised its roadster line last year, rechristening it the 718 Boxster, restyling it slightly, and swapping in turbocharged 2.0- and 2.5-liter flat-four-cylinder engines for […]