We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
May 7: A true Porsche happening, Luftgekühlt is an experiential car culture event centered around a tightly curated list of historically significant or interesting cars, both race and street. Food, music, and interactive discoverables are always part of the mix.
CHECK OUT OUR CALENDAR
There’s always something going on!
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- May 28 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- May 30 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- June 1
- June 3
- e-Brake News: Video: Drivetribe drives the new 911 GT3 on the road and draws comparisons to the 911RMay 16, 2017 Video: Drivetribe drives the new 911 GT3 on the road and draws comparisons to the 911R PCA—More than two weeks ago, we shared a video of Drivetribe’s Jethro Bovingdon driving the new GT3 on track with the PDK gearbox, and he felt it was a big improvement over the previous GT3 because […]
- e-Brake News: What’s driving the entry-level air-cooled Porsche market?May 9, 2017 What’s driving the entry-level air-cooled Porsche market? PCA—Without wading into the eternal conflict of the merits of air-cooled versus water-cooled, it’s sufficient to say that air-cooled Porsches have a certain cachet.To anyone born in the last 30 years, the technology is novel — it’s been obsolete for all of their adult life. […]
Articles / Gallery
- New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA “The title sponsorship of the Porsche Race to Singapore contributes to the internationalization of our engagement in women’s tennis. It intensifies our successful partnership with the WTA and enriches it with a […]
- Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title The Cayenne, driven by Porsche GB technician Richard Payne, towed the aircraft over a distance of 42-metres at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, to set a new Guinness World Records title […]
- 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick
24 Apr 2017
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick When Porsche revised its roadster line last year, rechristening it the 718 Boxster, restyling it slightly, and swapping in turbocharged 2.0- and 2.5-liter flat-four-cylinder engines for […]