We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
July 1: Join your fellow autocrossers at Qualcomm Stadium in the West Lot for AX fun. PCA-SDR Autocross participation is limited to PCA members only. Autocross fee is $60 pre-registered, Walk-up fee is $90 (not available to PCA members with “student” status.)
CHECK OUT OUR CALENDAR
There’s always something going on!
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- June 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- July 1
- July 1
- July 5 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- e-Brake News: Porsche wins 24 Hours of Le MansJune 20, 2017 Porsche Overcomes Hour-Long Repair to Win Le Mans Road and Track—With Toyota setting a lap record and taking pole by nearly three seconds, many expected this year's battle for the overall win at the 24 Hours of Le Mans to be little more than a formality, a coronation for a Toyota program […]
- e-Brake News: Porsche Announces Most Powerful 911 in History… at the Video Game ExpoJune 13, 2017 Porsche Announces Most Powerful 911 in History… at the Video Game Expo The Truth About Cars—Porsche unveiled its most powerful production 911 in history and not exactly where you’d expect.Dodge saved the unveiling of its much-teased Challenger SRT Demon for the New York International Auto Show, so where did Porsche choose to […]
Articles / Gallery
- New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA “The title sponsorship of the Porsche Race to Singapore contributes to the internationalization of our engagement in women’s tennis. It intensifies our successful partnership with the WTA and enriches it with a […]
- Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title The Cayenne, driven by Porsche GB technician Richard Payne, towed the aircraft over a distance of 42-metres at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, to set a new Guinness World Records title […]
- 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick
24 Apr 2017
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick When Porsche revised its roadster line last year, rechristening it the 718 Boxster, restyling it slightly, and swapping in turbocharged 2.0- and 2.5-liter flat-four-cylinder engines for […]