We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
January 27: Our monthly Cars & SDR event is upon us! This is an informal event were members meet to socialize, oogle over each other's cars, and discuss all things Porsche. Come on out to Jesse's Bake Shop and meet you fellow PCA-SDR members!
January Cars & SDR
February 9: PCA – San Diego region offers members yet another unique driving opportunity! Bring the family for an off-road driving adventure in the beautiful Anza-Borrego Desert State Park and learn to safely maneuver your Porsche over varied types of terrain.
PCA-SDR Off-Road Adventure Tour
Check Out Our Calendar For Future Events
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- February 23 - February 24
- February 24 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am PST
- February 26 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm UTC-8
- March 2 @ 7:00 am - 4:00 pm PST
- e-Brake News: Mart Fresh: A Porsche for every occasion?February 19, 2019 Mart Fresh: Buy them all — A Porsche for every occasion? PCA—A popular PCA member benefit is The Mart, the club’s classifieds section online and in each issue of Porsche Panorama. Mart Fresh is a bi-weekly column in which PCA media staff and guest contributors pick what they think are the "freshest" […]
- e-Brake News: Déjà vu at 2019 Amelia Island auctionsFebruary 12, 2019 Déjà vu at 2019 Amelia Island auctions PCA—A little over six weeks separates the Scottsdale Auctions from the Amelia Island sales. But it seems like there’s even less separation in terms of the variety of the Porsche consignments. Read More SHARE Barn Finding: Blue Greed PCA—Greed: It’s one of the seven deadly […]