We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
June 17: PCA – San Diego region offers members yet another opportunity to enjoy driving their Porsches on some truly great back roads (which if you think about it...is probably the reason you bought a Porsche in the first place.)
PCA-SDR Back Country Tour
Check Out Our Calendar For Future Events
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- June 15 - August 3
- July 20 @ 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- July 21 @ 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
- July 29 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- e-Brake News: Five of the coolest Porsches at Parade concoursJuly 10, 2018 Five of the coolest Porsches at Parade concours PCA—Yesterday the 2018 Porsche Parade Day at the Concours took place and there were tons of great Porsches on display. However, a few stood out to us and we decided to highlight them and give our reasons why.Read More SHARE PCA Club Racing Trophy […]
- e-Brake News: Video: Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo sets Nürburgring lap recordJuly 3, 2018 Video: Timo Bernhard sets blazing lap record at the Nürburgring in Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo PCA—The record Nürburgring lap time set by Stefan Bellof 35 years ago in a Porsche 956C fell today when Timo Bernhard blasted around the 12.9-mile track nearly 52 seconds faster in the Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo, with […]
Articles / Gallery
- Porsche celebrates double victory at Le Mans 24-hour marathon
22 Jun 2018
Source Porsche : Porsche Motorsports newsroom LeMans Porsche has once again made history and won both GTE classes at the world’s toughest long distance race In the pro-category, the Porsche 911 RSR with the starting number 92 concluded the 86th edition of the Le Mans […]
- Strong demand for the Panamera with hybrid drive
22 Jun 2018
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: Strong demand for the Panamera with hybrid drive In France, for example, the figure is 70 per cent, in Austria it is over 80 per cent and in Belgium it is even over 90 per cent. When it comes to […]
- Car Brands Are Trying Everything To Stay Relevant, Including 2000+HP Boats
12 Jun 2018
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: Car Brands Are Trying Everything To Stay Relevant, Including 2000+HP Boats From the January 2018 issue I knew we were getting pulled over even before the blue lights came on. In this respect, boats are the same as cars. […]