We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
May 7: A true Porsche happening, Luftgekühlt is an experiential car culture event centered around a tightly curated list of historically significant or interesting cars, both race and street. Food, music, and interactive discoverables are always part of the mix.
CHECK OUT OUR CALENDAR
There’s always something going on!
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- April 30 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- May 1
- May 3 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- May 5 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- e-Brake News: Porsche 928: Buying tips for Porsche's V8 luxury GTApril 25, 2017 Model Guide: The 928, Porsche's V8-powered luxury muscle car PCA—So you watched Risky Business, Scarface, and Weird Science back in the day and fell in love with the 928.Now, several years later, you are ready to park one in your garage instead of in a poster on your wall. No surprise, Porsche’s […]
- e-Brake News: Video: Less is More: IdaTude 930April 18, 2017 Video: Less is More: IdaTude 930 PCA—Back in February, when Tech Tactics East was held at Porsche Cars North America’s East Coast training facility and parts warehouse,Rob Ida and his stunning custom 1986 911 Turbo were scheduled for a presentation to hundreds of PCA members in attendance. Unfortunately, due to a family […]
Articles / Gallery
- Arctic run
18 Apr 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: Arctic run In the north of Norway, drivers are constantly waiting, whether for the Northern Lights, for the sun, for the green light when crossing single-lane bridges – or for snowploughs. We certainly hadn’t scheduled time for the latter of […]
- Dissonance: The lure of images
17 Apr 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: Dissonance: The lure of images This story begins on a slightly discordant note. The source of contention is just five months old, a pug-beagle mix that is, without question, extremely cute. But his name is Enzo, despite his aster’s known […]
- 2017 Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Test: Platinum Additions
14 Apr 2017
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: 2017 Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Test: Platinum Additions The 2017 Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid Platinum Edition plug-in hybrid thumped up onto Car and Driver’s California scales and punished them to the tune of 5373 pounds. That’s 54 pounds less […]