We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
August 19: Come to an exciting tech session at Hoehn Porsche where topics will include the new Panamera, the latest in hybrid technology as well as a tour of their new temporary home. As always food will be provided and various prizes will be awarded to attendees.
Tech Session: Hoehn Porsche
CHECK OUT OUR CALENDAR
There’s always something going on!
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- September 20 - September 23
- September 23 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- September 24
- September 24 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- e-Brake News: Aircraft meet air-cooled at LA ConcoursSeptember 19, 2017 Aircraft meet air-cooled: Concours at the Museum of Flying and the story of 911R #001 PCA—Concours d’Elegance, the French phrase for “contest of elegance,“ is a type of car show you’ve probably heard of, if not experienced. Think Pebble Beach or Amelia Island, where the rarest, most valuable cars in existence gatherto […]
- e-Brake News: Porsche announces 911 GT3 Touring PackageSeptember 12, 2017 Porsche announces 911 GT3 Touring Package before Frankfurt Motor Show debut PCA—Today Porsche announced the Touring Package for the 911 GT3, which exclusively pairs a six-speed manual transmission and an incognito Carrera-style retractable rear spoiler — think 911R — to the track-focused sports car.Read More SHARE If you're having issues viewing this […]
Articles / Gallery
- New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA “The title sponsorship of the Porsche Race to Singapore contributes to the internationalization of our engagement in women’s tennis. It intensifies our successful partnership with the WTA and enriches it with a […]
- Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title The Cayenne, driven by Porsche GB technician Richard Payne, towed the aircraft over a distance of 42-metres at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, to set a new Guinness World Records title […]
- 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick
24 Apr 2017
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick When Porsche revised its roadster line last year, rechristening it the 718 Boxster, restyling it slightly, and swapping in turbocharged 2.0- and 2.5-liter flat-four-cylinder engines for […]