We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
August 19: Come to an exciting tech session at Hoehn Porsche where topics will include the new Panamera, the latest in hybrid technology as well as a tour of their new temporary home. As always food will be provided and various prizes will be awarded to attendees.
Tech Session: Hoehn Porsche
CHECK OUT OUR CALENDAR
There’s always something going on!
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- August 17 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- August 19 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- August 20
- August 27 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- e-Brake News: Porsche Rennsport Reunion VI to be held at Laguna Seca in Sept. 2018August 15, 2017 Porsche Rennsport Reunion VI to be held at Laguna Seca in Sept. 2018 PCA—PCNA President and CEO Klaus Zellmer told us over a year ago that Rennsport Reunion VI (RRVI) was already scheduled for 2018, but wouldn’t give any other details. Well, it’s official now: The sixth Rennsport Reunion will remain at […]
- e-Brake News: Video: 911s take on the Baja Mexican 1000August 8, 2017 Video: 1000 Ways to Fail: 911s take on the Mexican 1000 PCA—A Porsche had never finished the NORRA Mexican 1,000 rally — until this past April, when a team fielded two 964 Carrera 4s to conquer the inhospitable terrain over five days of off-road racing.Watch Video SHARE If you're having issues viewing […]
Articles / Gallery
- New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: New global partnership between Porsche and the WTA “The title sponsorship of the Porsche Race to Singapore contributes to the internationalization of our engagement in women’s tennis. It intensifies our successful partnership with the WTA and enriches it with a […]
- Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title
1 May 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: Air France and Porsche: New Guinness World Records title The Cayenne, driven by Porsche GB technician Richard Payne, towed the aircraft over a distance of 42-metres at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, to set a new Guinness World Records title […]
- 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick
24 Apr 2017
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: 2017 Porsche Boxster 718 Manual Tested: The Slowest 718 Is Still Crazy Quick When Porsche revised its roadster line last year, rechristening it the 718 Boxster, restyling it slightly, and swapping in turbocharged 2.0- and 2.5-liter flat-four-cylinder engines for […]