We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
June 17: PCA – San Diego region offers members yet another opportunity to enjoy driving their Porsches on some truly great back roads (which if you think about it...is probably the reason you bought a Porsche in the first place.)
PCA-SDR Back Country Tour
Check Out Our Calendar For Future Events
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- September 22 - September 23
- September 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm PDT
- September 30 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- October 3 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm PDT
- e-Brake News: Rennsport Reunion VI: Porsche Club ActivitiesSeptember 18, 2018 Rennsport Reunion VI: Porsche Club Activities PCA—Rennsport Reunion VI will be held at Laguna Seca Raceway Sept. 27-30. PCA will have a hospitality area open to Porsche owners throughout the event. Each day, legendary race car drivers, Porsche executives and staffers, and others involved with Porsche will give exclusive presentations to attendees.Read […]
- e-Brake News: Porsche sales that mattered at the 2018 Monterey Car Week auctionsSeptember 11, 2018 Porsche sales that mattered at the 2018 Monterey Car Week auctions PCA—There's an old political adage: “As Maine goes, so goes the nation.” These days, you could almost say, “as the Porsche market goes, so goes the collector car market.” Out of the 166 Porsches that were sold in Monterey, a few […]
Articles / Gallery
- First Porsche fast charging park featuring 800-volt technology connected to the grid
16 Sep 2018
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: First Porsche fast charging park featuring 800-volt technology connected to the grid Four customer parking spaces at the dealership are equipped with the Porsche charging infrastructure. Two of these spaces feature the new 800-volt charging technology developed by Porsche Engineering […]
- 6 x 52 x 12 = Porsche + Goodwood Festival of Speed
28 Aug 2018
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: 6 x 52 x 12 = Porsche + Goodwood Festival of Speed Porsche 935/78 “Moby Dick” Did you know that the Porsche 935/78 won its first ever race, coming in a full seven laps ahead of the vehicle in second […]
- #festivalofspeedster – the Speedster journeys to Goodwood
17 Aug 2018
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: #festivalofspeedster – the Speedster journeys to Goodwood “We need to take care with the cover”, cautions Ewald Pfurtscheller from Porsche Museum workshop – “it’s a bit delicate”. He’s referring to the glass-fibre reinforced plastic lid that conceals the narrow Speedster […]