We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
CHECK OUT OUR CALENDAR
There’s always something going on!
Want to See More?
Follow us on social media to keep up with all of the newest developments and updates!
- March 28 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- April 1
- March 25 @ 8:00 am - April 2 @ 5:00 pm
- April 2
- e-Brake News: Werks Reunion Monterey announces new location [w/video]March 21, 2017 Werks Reunion Monterey announces new location [w/video] PCA—After three successful years in Carmel-by-the-Sea, the popular West Coast Porsche show Werks Reunion Monterey will be held on August 18, 2017 at a new location, the Corral de Tierra Country Club next to Laguna Seca Raceway, during Monterey Car Week.Read More SHARE If you're […]
- e-Brake News: Werks Reunion Amelia Island: First time's a charm [w/video]March 14, 2017 Werks Reunion Amelia Island: First time's a charm [w/video] PCA—After just three years in Monterey, Porsche Club of America’s Werks Reunion has become a must-attend event for club members and Porsche enthusiasts during Monterey Car Week. In response to demand to replicate the show on the East Coast, PCA has taken its […]
Articles / Gallery
- 2017 Porsche Macan Turbo with Performance Package: When Too Much Isn’t Enough
13 Jan 2017
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: 2017 Porsche Macan Turbo with Performance Package: When Too Much Isn’t Enough The Porsche Macan is one of our favorite SUVs, so much so that we named it the best luxury compact on our 10Best Trucks and SUVs list. […]
- Songs of Innocence and of Experience: Singer Vehicle Design’s Porsche 911s at the Detroit Auto Show
11 Jan 2017
Source: Car and Driver Full Article: Songs of Innocence and of Experience: Singer Vehicle Design’s Porsche 911s at the Detroit Auto Show January 11, 2017 at 4:06 pm by Davey G. Johnson | Photography by Davey G. Johnson To add a modicum of visual pep […]
- Podium for 911 GT3 R at season finale
10 Jan 2017
Source: Porsche Newsroom Full Article: Podium for 911 GT3 R at season finale Motorsports 12/10/2016 The 2016 motorsport season ended successfully for Porsche at the 12-hour race on the Sepang International Circuit: The second place has gone to Earl Bamber, Patrick Pilet and Nick Tandy. […]